Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Mom's PC IS Down

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She wanted me to let you guys know.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thanks pumpkin.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonder what happened to it now?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh it is just that her printer is not compatible and she winzipped something to mydocuments that she wasnt supposed to so she had to take it to her guy that always fixes it. I am sure mom is his fav customer. I keep telling her not to press any old button. But does she listen to me????Nooooooooo......It's why she wont get the DVR feature on her tv. I think that is a good idea. LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheesh. She's worse than my dad. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Maybe she should try the rollback feature that XP has. I hate it (because it keeps rolling back software I installed without asking) but for some customers it's a handy feature in case you screw up.

    It's under a tab in Start > Configuration Screen > System (if I translated that right.)

    Maybe you should ask the tech guy. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Sounds like he might be planning to expand his business with the reliable monthly income Mum provides...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MM HM!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well she still doesn't have it yet and now she is waiting for the paint job on her truck to be done. She will hopefully be here Thursday afternoon. Mom is coming up for a week, and will go with me for my surgical consult. So it will be nice to have her around for a while anyway.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well mom is here. She arrived yesterday bringing lots of goodies for the three of us. She also brought along Bilo. Anyway, she says hello. Tomorrow we are off to Sort Pump to go shopping and to eat lots of food at the Cheesecake Factory!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess BiLo will get a "doggie bag"...Oh Lordy, how do I come up with these....LOL...Doggy bag [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shopping was a blast. I LOVE Nordstroms. We had such a wonderful time. In fact, after my surgical consult we are heading back and I am going to get Chloe a few things. Oh and the Cheesecake Factory???? Good grief I could gain 200 lbs in there. The food was fantastic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •